Cover Release for Twice as Nice: Anya's Tale

I am excited to announce I have a cover for my upcoming story Twice as Nice: Anya's Tale. I want to thank all of you for your suggestions, but when it comes down to it, I got an offer from a great guy to create the cover fresh. He had the skills - so much better than I - so I said give it a try.

So, without further ado - though I could go on and on because I absolutely love this cover - here is the cover!


John Phillips designed this cover and I think it is amazing! The other two covers I had designed I was not thrilled with and his design blew them both out of the water. Thanks John! It is simply amazing! He doesn't have a website up,  but you can follow him on Twitter!

Thanks again for those that gave me all their input. It is so appreciated! 

Mark the date on your calendar. August 15th is the release date for Twice as Nice: Anya's Tale