Adding more eFormats

Wonder what I have been doing lately while I have been quiet? Well, I have been working on getting my files into multiple eBook formats. As it turns out I found a distributor - Smashwords - where they can turn my work into multiple eBook formats easily.

Well, the easily part is on their side - the hard part has been on mine. Thankfully, my books are pretty well formatted correctly, but there are still tons of tweaks I have to do to make each book right.

Over the next week, almost all my books will go into Smashwords so that they will be available not just for Kindle, but for your Adobe reader, Apple products, Sony readers, etc.

As of right now, the first book available in multiple formats is:

Twice as Nice: Anya's Tale
Genre: Paranormal Erotica

Sex therapist Anya Travers doesn't have many complaints about her lover. Peter is attentive and loves to bring her multiple orgasms. Unfortunately, so far, he hasn't been willing to give her one thing. And that one thing she wants one more than anything.

Imagine her surprise when he finally reveals why and she has far more reasons to rejoice than she ever dreamed!

First book in the Red Band Erotica Collection.

Book cover by John Phillips



Buy from the following distributors/eRetailers:

Smashwords (ePub,mobi,lrf,pdb)

Amazon.com (kindle)

Amazon.co.uk (kindle)

Diesel eBookstore (Coming soon)

Sony (Coming soon)

Kobo (Coming soon)

Apple (Coming soon)

Barnes & Noble (Coming Soon)

Stay Tuned! The Blake/Dusty Chronicles will be available for multiple eReaders soon!

Labels: , , , , ,