Coming through

As a writer, timelines are really hard to keep to. Sometimes in the need to get a work to your fans, you let something slip that in retrospect you shouldn't.

I am so glad I stalled Blake/Dusty part 8 before it came out because as I re-wrote it, I realized what was missing. I am very happy with the result and it is now in cover-development mode.

So, while I apologize for making you wait two months between installments, I promise it was so worth it.

Description of Part 8:

Although delayed, Dusty reaches Washington in time for Blake to come home. As they settle into a temporary full-time D/s relationship, boundaries are pushed, secrets are revealed, and Dusty realizes just how much Blake means to him.

As soon as it is released, I will let you know! Thanks so much for loving Blake and Dusty as much as I do!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,