Erotic Holiday Countdown

This coming December, I would like to do a 31-day free erotic countdown.

What do I mean by that? I would like to post short free stories having erotic holiday themes every day of the month! While I could try and do it myself, what would be the fun in that? Wouldn't you all like to hear from multiple erotic authors? I know I would!

So, calling all erotic authors! Want to post some free erotica this season?

Here are the details:


Who's with me? Great exposure, lots of fun! Stories will also have a link from a Countdown page so that people can find them at any time. There will be marketing on Twitter, Facebook as well as a few newsletters and other social networks. If you guys tweet it/blog it/f'book it as well, we should have tons of people checking out your work! Woo hoo!

Let's write the Erotic Holiday Countdown...

Leave a comment or contact me via Twitter to let me know you want to participate!

If you aren't on Twitter and as it turns out, the comments on Blogger don't leave room for emails: To contact me, send me a tweet or email me at the following address. (I have masked it so that spambots don't grab it. Just make the changes as it says and it should work perfectly.)


erotic(D0T)countdown(AT)gmail(DOT)com. Just change (AT) to @ and (DOT) to .

Labels: , , , ,