Vanilla or Cardamom? #poemupchallenge response

In my response to my #poemupChallenge to him on my post, Dane - who doesn't have a blog - has responded thusly... prepare yourselves!


Dane Vanilla:
You come home after a long day of Christmas shopping, kick off your shoes and collapse on the couch in the great room. I find you there relaxing. I cross the room in four quick strides, and tuck myself under your throbbing feet. You release a little moan as I provide your feet with some much needed relief. I move my hands upward, undressing you as I go. I part your legs and use my lips to excite your sex. I stand up to undress then slowly lie down on you. I take you slowly at first, then faster, while staring into your eyes...

Dane Cardamom:
You come home after a long day of Christmas shopping, kick off your shoes and collapse on the couch in the great room. I find you there relaxing. I cross the room in four quick strides, and tuck myself under your throbbing feet. You release a little moan as I provide your feet with some much needed relief. I pause, waiting for you to open your eyes. When you do, I tell you to relax a bit, I’ll be back soon. And tell you to not open your eyes again until told to do so. Your eyes slam shut, but I can see a slight furrow in your brow, a subtle smile and the beginnings of a new, pinkish tone in your cheeks.
When I return, I flip you over on your stomach. You cannot see me. I reach around to gently pull your wrists together over your back. I tie them tightly with a silk tie. You know you are now helpless, and are mine. I start with the sensitive soles of your feet, licking gently, causing little electrical charges to run up your legs. I move upward, drawing a wet line up the back of your legs to the sensitive back of your knees. I pause for a brief moment to enjoy the soft skin here before continuing my journey upward.
I part your legs, exposing the dampness there to the cool air. The skin on the back of your legs, near your buttocks, is so soft and sensitive. Nibbles create quivers. Moving up, the softness of your ass lends itself easily to me. My kisses are followed by nibbles and by gentle bites. Your breathing changes as I tease your anus with my well lubricated thumb. The bites are a bit harder now. I quiet your moans with a sharp command, causing you to bite your lower lip.
I pause long enough to get your attention. Grabbing your hips, I move you to a position perpendicular to the couch. With your knees on the floor, your pussy and ass are completely and totally exposed for my pleasure. And yours. I let you wait a minute, playing with the anticipation building in your mind.
Finally, you feel me barely penetrate your pussy. But, there is something else; you recognize the first ball of the anal teaser entering you at the same time.....you know what is coming and you smile. Your insides start to spark.

Vanilla or Cardamom?

Dane challenges: the following individuals to the #poemupchallenge.
noellekneels
Lady Pandorah
MsAnnieX

Labels: , ,