The Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors
Woo hoo! I was tagged by Renee Rose - thanks babe!
Here are the rules:
Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
Post the rules for this hop
Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Working title was "Come to the Library" Actual title is "Library Tales: Take 3 Revenge is Forever"
2. What genre does the book fall under?
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
No clue. I'm not good at picking that kind of thing out. Jackson Rathbone might make a scary Blayton.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
When fighting against immortal vampires, one woman finds that sometimes the only thing meaningful about forever are sex and revenge.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Self-pub'd Nov 14th!
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
If they love my Library Tales, they should enjoy the story, even though it is much darker. Also, people who enjoy vampire erotica should enjoy it. Just don't expect all these vampires to be loveable.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I've said it before and I will say it again. I have fantasies, millions of them, about libraries. All of them are different, but incredibly erotic. Add in my fascination with vampires and this is what you get:)
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
This book contains spanking, blood play, forced consent, controlling vampires and lots and lots of sex.
10. Tag, you're it!
Labels: blog hop, erotica, fantasies, libraries, tagged, WIP