Another week's success - #exercisechallenge

Another week down! Another week's success!

Woot woot!

Okay, so exercise can become addicting. Not a bad addiction to have.

I made it this week - and I added some more. First - overview:

For this last week, my goal was:


Yep! Met 'em all! Though I have to say, have not been impressed with the personal trainers I have interviewed. I think I got spoiled with my last two:)

But that wasn't all I did this week.

If you are like me, you spend a lot of time on your ass in front of the computer. If I'm not writing, I'm editing or marketing or planning or... And, as we know, sitting like that is bad for you. Bad! I've been meaning to get a timer to go off every 60 minutes to remind me to get up, walk around - basically get something done.

So, this week I got one. And what kicked me into doing so was this: A tweet by Eliza Gayle about her daughter doing some jumping jack thing made an idea crop up in my head.

So, every hour, I get up and alternate the following: (I call it my hourly jolt.)


It's going great! When I started last Monday, I was able to do about 40 jumping jacks at a time before I had to pause for 30 seconds. But now - I can do 60! YAY ME!

I have to say, each set of exhausting exercises is better than drinking one of those 5-hour energy drinks.

So, what's next? This next week, I will:


My knee gave me a warning this morning to not jar it so often so I am going to alternate days on my hourly jolts - one day do: jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups and the next do a superfast workout I found in a magazine that works really well!

How is your week going?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,