I now have an events page!

Evolution in the life of an artist?

Must be. I have been working on my blog navigation lately and as you may have noticed, there are some drop-downs now.

I just added a new link: Events!

That is actually exciting - that me, the author, has events exciting enough to share with people who actually want to know when things are happening. I included my events calendar. Right now there are two events scheduled in Feb, one in April and one in May, but soon there will be many, many more what with the four books I have coming out (that I don't have the exact publishing dates on) soon, my book tour and guest blog appearances.

Keep your eyes out for my Book Tour which will also garner its own tab once I get firm commitments.

In the meantime, check out my events page. If you have Google calendar you can add my stuff to it if you are interested:)

And don't forget - Through the Library Door comes out February 7th! It is so time to meet Landria & Nicholas, don't you think? An added bonus to this release is that it will be available in several different formats. Like reading on eReaders? Gotcha covered with ePub and Kindle. Like reading in print? Gotcha covered. I am even releasing it in large print paperback for people who love to read actual paperback books, but need a larger print.

Erotica for everyone is what I call it:)

Labels: , , ,