Can you guess? #ThiannaQuotes

Hi everyone! Three weeks from today, Through the Library Door will be released. Yay!

How about a game? Okay, so you are as busy as I am. But still. Time for a game, I think!

Tomorrow 1/18, I will be tweeting different quotes from my published works all day with the hashtag #ThiannaQuotes.

So, what's the game? What are the rules? What do we win?

I'm getting to that. ;)

Simply look for the #hashtag #ThiannaQuotes and when you see it, see if you can guess which of my stories it is from. Come here - to this actual post (you might want to bookmark it) and comment with the original quote, your guess as to which of my stories it came from, and your email so that I can contact you if you won.

What is being given away?

If there are 25 attempted guesses commented during the day of 1/18, one of those who commented correctly will win a copy of my new novella Through the Library Door in either ePub or mobi format. (Delivered after Feb 7th.)

If there are 50 attempted guesses commented during the day of 1/18, one of those who commented correctly will win a copy of my new novella Through the Library Door in regular print format (US only. Outside US, it will be in either ePub or mobi format. Shipped after Feb 7th.)

So, what do you say? Ready to play?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,