Her first scene - #SexySnippets #SneakPeekSunday

Hey all you wonderful sexy sunday people:) Welcome to Sexy Snippets! Sneak Peek Sunday looks like it is gone, but Sexy Snippets is still alive and kicking. Woo hoo!

This week, I am giving you another look at Bane of My Existence, my paranormal BDSM Erotic Romance novel that comes out this Thursday. (I got my paperback proofs on Wednesday and I squealed and danced around my house... thankfully there are no videos of said... err... dance.)

Last week you saw as Kayle explained one of the punishments at Liaisons for someone who broke the rules. I don't think Antonia was impressed. Actually, I think she was rather freaked.

This week, I drilled a hole in the room and am letting you have a quick look at her first scene with the enigmatic Master Bane. Shhh, don't let them know;)

He raised his eyes to the same level as hers as he continued to stroke her. “You are very beautiful, Antonia.” She whimpered as all the tension in her body seemed to settle near her clit; she was so close to an orgasm, but needed something else to push her over. His gaze intensified and to her surprise his thumb brushed right over her throbbing nub.

That was all she needed. Ecstasy and pain seemed to burst from her core and her breasts as a scream ripped from her throat. Her body trembled and arched toward him as waves of pleasure seemed to pour over her. As she slowly came down from it, she gasped as she realized he was still stroking her, round and round her clit, faster than before.


Book Description:

Release Date: April 11, 2013
Bane of My Existence
Part 1 of The Shift Trilogy

Length: Novel
Genre: Paranormal BDSM Erotic Romance
Series: 'The Shift'

When Antonia is convinced by her friend Kayle to apply at Liaisons, a new fetish club in town, she never expects to meet Master Bane or to become his sub.

As she falls more and more for the enigmatic man two decades her senior, there is something about him that she cannot quite figure out. She can tell he is keeping something from her and even as that gulf stretches between them, she falls further and further in love with him.

When the truth comes out, can she accept it? Or is this the end?

Put April 11th on your calendar! Oooh, wanna see a pretty picture of the paperbacks? Non-professional - I took it when they got here, but hey... I'm a proud mama.

Labels: , , , , , , ,