You In Print - Register for the call

I have an exciting announcement! *rings bell*

After weeks of working on it, I have finalized a new program I am launching called You In Print

What is You In Print? It is a 6-week coaching program for people who want to get their work published. (You could be a novice who has never been published, or a seasoned veteran who has never gone the self-publishing route.)

There will be so much information in this program. From the different publishing methods to writing hints to editing. For those that choose to, there will also be coaching opportunities with little ole me;) A workbook, calls*, and question/answer sessions** will be included.



Sign up for the You In Print Information Call where I will outline the program. 

*Depending on which level of the program you choose, there will be from one to 7 calls with me.
** Depending on which level of the program you choose, the question/answer sessions will either be held via email or the calls.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,