Excitingly wonderful news

As most of you know, I have been self-pubbing my works this last year. It has been nice but like most authors, one hopes a publishing house will accept a submission.

Today I am thrilled to announce that one of my books has been accepted by LazyDay Publishing, LLC.

You have heard me talk about my gay spanking romance trilogy I am working on. I posted a snippet of it last week for Saturday Spankings bloghop. My working title was A Little Christmas Magic. Well, this is the manuscript that has been picked up by LazyDay Publishing and will be released approximately in August as As Natural As Breathing. The title fits the story better because for these two men, being together is the most natural thing in the world.

I am so excited to be a part of the LazyDay family and thrilled to share this amazing news with you!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,