He was always busy #SeductiveSnS

Hello, fellow Seductive Studs & Sirens hoppers! Welcome to another week of wonderful LGBT erotica, romance and erotic romance snippets.

This week I am giving you another look into one of these two wonderful men - Dusty. This snippet is from the beginning of this installment. Dusty has received a message from his sub blake and Dusty starts getting clued in to one of Blake's issues.

I stared at blake’s message. Damn. The poor boy. No wonder he had issues. Counting back, I realized he lost his parents when he was 15. “Shit,” I whispered. I wondered about his new family. The man he considered a father was only three years older than him; that had to be interesting and I couldn’t help but wonder how that had all come about.

Sighing, I leaned back. This was definitely good information to have. It would help me help him. The fact that it sounded as though he fell apart every year on the anniversary of their deaths told me he never got over it. I wished I could be with him right now, just to hold him, be there for him, let him cry on my shoulder if that was what he needed. Knowing blake as I did, I wondered if this was the only day of the year that he allowed himself to do nothing. I had seen it in his messages. He was always busy, always doing something. It must be so that he didn’t have time to think.

Book Description:
Dusty's Revelation
Part 4 of The Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Length: Short Story
Genre: Gay BDSM Erotic Romance
Series: Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Dusty's little dinner with Carl's family takes a bizarre turn. When the family drama hypes up after Blake leaves, he realizes who Blake is and he must decide. Will he reveal himself? Or stay silent?

Available from Amazon


Tweets about "#SeductiveSnS"

Labels: , , , , , ,