I have accepted it. Why can't you? - #SeductiveSnS

Hello! And welcome to another week of the Seductive Studs & Sirens bloghop where authors and bloggers of LGBT erotica, romance and erotic romance share snippets with you.

My first gay erotica - Blake Takes Some Heat - turned into a 10-part chronicle of the romance between Blake, a 40-year old submissive and Dusty, his 34-year old Dom.

For the next few months, I will be giving you snippets from each of the stories so you can get to know Blake & Dusty a little better.

Blake loves his family, but hasn't been to visit them in several years. Here he explains why to his sister.

“Every time I come home,” I said, knowing that now I had opened up pandora’s box, there was no closing it, “you guys spend most of the time trying to tell me why I have to move to the Seattle area. You also throw every available female at me, letting me know I’m not good enough without a woman on my arm. Plus,” I added, “how do you think I feel being the only single one in a house full of married couples? It’s damned uncomfortable, Tracy.”

“Oh,” she said quietly. “We don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, Blake. We just want you to be happy.”

“But I am happy, sis.” As happy as I could be, anyway. I seemed to be in the same boat as so many middle-aged men, so who was I to hope for more? “I have accepted that I will be alone for the rest of my life. Why can’t you?”

Book Description:
Blake Takes Some Heat
Part 1 of The Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Length: Short Story
Genre: Gay BDSM Erotic Romance
Series: Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Successful and yet very alone, Blake works hard - almost to the point of exhaustion. When stress comes up, there is only one way for him to handle it – he contacts Sir, his online dominant. Every session is what he needs, but tonight the session lights a fire he never expected.

Amazon.comAmazon FR
Amazon UKAmazon ES
Amazon DEAmazon IT
Amazon Canada

Tweets about "#SeductiveSnS"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,