What you saw me doing - #8sunday #SexySnippets

Hello and a Sensual Sexy Sunday to you!

Welcome to Sexy Snippets and Weekend Writing Warriors, where we give you teasers of our work every week.

Ready for this week's? I have chosen to give you a snippet of one of my favorite books. This was my 3rd library tale. Depending on who you talk to, it can be classified as Paranormal Erotica or Erotic Horror. This is not a happy-go-lucky romance.

In this snippet, Camelia is about to be punished by her guardian for putting her nose in where it did not belong.

“Shh!” he snapped, slapping her thigh. She cried out at the burn. His fingers moved between her folds and he chuckled. “My, my, Camilia. Are you excited more from the spanking or what you saw me doing to that young lady?”

Embarrassed, she just moaned. 

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed how you react to my spankings,” he mused, rubbing her wetness along her lips and around her clit. “I could smell your arousal each time and in the last year it has been hard as hell not to take you.”

Book Description:
Library Tales: Take 3 Revenge is Forever
Genre: Paranormal Erotica/Erotic Horror

This library tale takes place in a castle in the Scottish Highlands where Camilia finds out her guardian, the man who has been spanking her in his private library for four years for perceived transgressions, is in fact a vampire.

Join Camilia as she fights against the irresistible draw to the vampire who controls her every move. When she thinks she has won, she finds out she has lost everything. How long can revenge last when she now has to obey more than one master?

You can find it at:

Smashwords
Amazon.com
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Amazon DE
Amazon ES
Amazon FR
Amazon IT

Labels: , ,