He's back! - #SeductiveSnS

Welcome to another Seductive Studs & Sirens bloghop where you get wonderful little snippets from authors and bloggers of LGBT erotica, romance or erotic romance.

As promised last week, I am continuing with my Blake/Dusty Chronicles. Last week, you saw a little into Blake's head from Blake Takes Some Heat. This week, you get to know his Sir, Dusty Brandon.

In this snippet Dusty pays a visit to a fetish club he hasn't been to for awhile.

I was aware of some of the gasps from people as I walked by the dance floor and down to the lower level. 

“He’s back!” I heard one sub squeak, but ignored it as I entered my realm. Looks like they had added a couple new pieces since I was here last. 

“Dusty!” Looking up, I smirked as the lovely Josephine sauntered toward me, naked as the day she was born. 

“Where’s Devon?” I chuckled giving her a hug. “His naked sub is loose.”

“He’s kicking out an asshole. Some guy named Tony thought BDSM club meant he could come in and abuse someone. Asshole,” she snarled.

I grimaced. “At least Devon has a no tolerance policy. Only reason I even come back here.”

She pouted. “You mean it’s not to see moi?” She did a little pirouette. 

I laughed. “If I wasn’t gay, honey, I’d be a’lookin’ I can promise ya.”

Book Description:
Dusty's Heated Exchange
Part 2 of The Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Length: Short Story
Genre: Gay BDSM Erotic Romance
Series: Blake/Dusty Chronicles

Dusty has been a dominant in the BDSM lifestyle for the last fifteen years and finds himself increasingly attracted to his online sub. Visiting some family members while on a business trip, he meets a man he can't get off his mind. He can't quite help imagining his sub looking like him...

Available via:

Amazon.com


Tweets about "#SeductiveSnS"

Labels: , , , , , , ,