The bad and the good news

First for the bad news. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to make the trip to Tribal Fire. I know. It is very sad and I am quite heart-broken about it. I even tried to figure out a way I could teach my half of the class +Penelope Jones and I were set to co-teach over the phone, but those ideas didn't work out.

For those who are going, have an amazing time! I wish I could be there to meet you and have some fun.

Next for the good news. And after the last couple of weeks it is thrilling to have some.

Actually, I cannot share the good news with you quite yet. It is under wraps. Secret. A surprise, even. But as soon as I can, I will post it here! Might even be today or tomorrow. If not, early next week. Are you on pins and needles yet? I can hardly wait to tell you.

I was going to embed a YouTube video here, a trailer for a new BDSM Documentary that looks interesting, but for some reason all the YouTube Embed links seem to be missing. Is that an 'adult' filter they have added? I noticed it was missing on Rebecca Drysdale's It Gets Better video as well.

Anyway, take a look - BDSM It's Not What You Think! If you have seen the full video, I would love to hear your take on it.

Labels: , , , , ,