Challenge update...change pills to love

Hello to everyone who has been following my use of Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss. This is my last update on that particular subject.

Challenge post #1
Challenge post #2
Challenge post #3
Challenge post #4

As of my last post, if you read it, GC was doing good things. Was it fast? No. But I was losing size nice and slowly (though not so much showing in weight). Then...the company I got my GC from changed their ingredients to match what the researchers said was needed for optimum weight loss = Garcinia Cambogia Extract + Potassium. I was running out so I bought the new version.

Immediately I stopped losing size. And by August I was gaining weight. *BUZZER* Wrong! Definitely not the way to go.

So, if you know me, you know I am a great believer in one's thoughts making their reality and that the law of attraction works every time. So, I was reading from the book E-squared about LOA working for weight-loss. The premise is two fold

So, the second week in August, I started doing that and stopped taking GC. In the last month since then, I have lost 6 pounds and yes, my clothes are hanging off me. 

A new trip to buy smaller clothing is in store...

photo credit: Christi Nielsen via photopin cc

Labels: , , , ,