So, do you like to win? Do you like to count down till Christmas with a chance of winning every day? Then you really should RUSH over to Ana's Advent Calendar which takes place Dec 1st through the 25th. The prizes keep adding up, but you can check out the current prize list (which is WAY over 100 items) here.
Then once you are drooling over the items you can win - go here to sign up!
Oh, and yes - I have a couple books in the giveaways, but there are TONS more to win.
Oh yeah, and besides all the amazing BOOK prizes? There are:
- Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice), donated by Blushing Books
- 2014 VIP discount to Loose Id, donated by the same
- Beginning Domestic Discipline Boot Camp package (instruction book and workbook) and 6-month couple membership to the Learning Domestic Discipline online forum, donated by Learning Domestic Discipline
- 6-month subscription to Discipline and Desire, donated by the same
- Paddle from Blondie’s Place
- Wooden spoon and spatula set, donated by Katie
- Knitted jingle bell slippers, donated by Celeste Jones (US only)
- Polka-dot “St. Knickerless” panties, donated by Ami Starsong
- Content edit of a manuscript up to 25K, by Lina Sacher
- $50 gift certificate to Blushing Books, donated by the same
- $50 gift certificate to Adam and Eve, donated by Kate Richards
- $25 gift certificate to Blushing Books, donated by Abbie Adams
- $25 gift certificate to Blushing Books, donated by Penelope Hasler
- $20 gift certificate to HoneyBaked Ham, donated by Yong Takahashi
- $5 gift certificate to Amazon, donated by Fallen Over Book Reviews
- $5 gift certificate to Amazon, donated by Elise Lansing
- $5 gift certificate to Amazon, donated by Mary Sue Wehr
- $5 gift certificate to Amazon, donated by Lina Sacher
Ummm, why haven't you gone there yet?
Labels: Advent Calendar, giveaway, holidays