Saturday, February 8, 2014

Do. You. Love. Me? #SeductiveSnS

Welcome, Seductive Studs & Sirens to our weekly bloghop.

This week I'm giving you a snippet from Volume IX of my Erotic Shorts series which just came out this last week. Every story has M/M and spanking themes. Yum!

This excerpt is from Boom!

Roger has issues with being around people in a non-work environment and this holiday they are going to his boyfriend's parents' house. It was only a matter of time before he disappears. This takes place after Craig finds him hiding in the bathroom.

* * * *

"I’m sorry."

"For what?" The exasperation in Craig’s voice made Roger wince internally. 

"I can’t do it, Craig. You love your family but I just can’t do it. I’m not a people person."

"Says the sales manager of a toy company." 

Roger glared. "That is different."

"Uh-huh. We’ve discussed this," Craig said quietly. "I know you're uncomfortable. You don’t have to speak to everyone, baby. All I want is for you to be at my side."

"But I can’t."

"You can’t be at my side?"

Gulping, Roger took a deep breath. "I can’t do this. I’m not good enough fo—"

"Pants and underwear off," Craig interrupted firmly. "Hands on the edge of the bed. I am not letting you run from me because of your fears."

"But—"

"Do you love me?"

"That isn’t the poi—"

"Do. You. Love. Me?" Craig took hold of his chin with the thumb and forefinger of his right hand, his hazel eyes soft and caring. 

* * * *

Book Description:

Erotic Shorts Volume IX

Length: Short Stories
Genre: M/M Spanking Erotica
Series: Thianna D's Erotic Shorts

Short erotic stories that will get your motor going. Thianna D's Erotic Shorts Volume IX brings together two wonderful genres: M/M and spanking.

Stories included:

Habetolos Hardware: Gerrard went to the hardware store to get some things for his business. On aisle 12, he found there was more to see than just siding.

Scattered: Jason didn't mean to make Trevor worried. He just forgets sometimes. Today, he will find out the pain and the forgiveness a spanking can provide.

Always Someone There: Mark stumbled through his daily life, having sex with any guy he could get his hands on. Until the being he had not felt in decades came back.

Please, Santa, I Want More: Xander is surprised to find his boss for the night is Santa. Surprised even more when Santa upends him over his lap.

Get On With It, Old Man!: Excerpt from Forbidden by Raya Ezelle - Jeremy has a lot of deep anger toward his old religious leader only to find he needs him now.

Boom!: Roger loves his partner, but is not as excited to spend July Fourth with Craig's family. When he loses it, Craig shows him in several ways just what it means to be in a loving domestic discipline relationship.

Twenty-Seven: Excerpt from As Natural As Breathing - Logan introduces Christian to a few spanking implements. It is his birthday, after all.

Available from:

Smashwords (get it in ePub, mobi, and Pdb)
Barnes and Noble
iTunes

Now visit the rest of the hop...lots of nummie tidbits to feed you...

12 comments:

  1. Someone is about to have a warm tooshie!
    Evelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Roger...he'll be standing at Craig's side, not sitting. ;)
    ~Charley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I think it's a good thing that Craig only wants Roger to stand at his side. Because he's not going to be able to sit afterward.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Craig is a man after my own heart. Roger obviously needs a strong hand.

    ND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely. Roger is a lucky man :D

      Delete