Don't do this! #SeductiveSnS #gay #horror #erotica

Hello, Seductive Studs & Sirens! How is your Saturday going?

I thought I'd give you a look-see into one of my many WIPs. Soon, I'll be giving you hints on my upcoming MM Prompt Challenge piece for Love's Landscapes. This week? I'm giving you a scary little snippet from a story I have simply titled: Jared.

* * * * *

The light flickered in the background, ominous and cold. Trembling, Jared jerked at the ropes that bound him, securing him to the wall of this place. He had no idea where he was, but knew he had been here before. "Help!" he called, wincing as his voice echoed back to him from the stone walls. Yanking again, he grimaced as the rope burned him. "Help!"

The sound of a door slamming wide caught his attention and he looked around trying to find out where it came from. 

"Well, well, well," sneered a voice he hated and he turned to glare at the woman standing beside him. Wearing a white gown with gold filigree on each swinging sleeve, she smiled, though her smile sent fear through him. "If it isn't my husband's eldest son." She looked him up and down and shook her head. "You are not man enough to inherit his lands. In fact, you are not a man at all, are you?" 

Confused, he looked down to find a low bench fitted up against him and to his shock, his cock was lying on top of it, tied down.  Turning to her, his heart began to beat harder and harder as she pulled out a long knife from behind her back. "No, no! Don't do this!" he begged. 

* * * * *

Now that you're cringing, back to your regular scheduled hopping...oh and don't forget to check out all my works before you go!

Labels: , , , , , ,