I did not allow mine #SeductiveSnS #WIP #gay

Hello Seductive Studs & Sirens! It's a gorgeous Saturday, isn't it? I thought today I would give you a 'taste' of one of my many *cough too many* WIPs I've got going on. I love this story titled simply "The Chosen" told from Cadit of Leftonhause's 1st person POV. This is the opening of the tale.


* * * * *

I was managing to sit politely, head up, back straight, hands resting lightly on my trouser legs. Occasionally when the audience would react, I would peek at my father out of the corner of my eye to see his reaction and react accordingly. After all, I was a nineteen-year-old man today. ‘Twould not do for me to act as a teenage boy anymore. His posture never changed, so I did not allow mine to either. 

It was difficult due to the fact my twin sister Cadia was on my other side giggling and laughing, weeping and clasping her hands, all in wonder at the show in front of us. In a way it seemed strange that I could not enjoy our time here like she could. But my father had tried to drum it into my head that men did not show emotion.

Mom said it was a good thing girls had to wear their hair long or they would never tell the two of us apart. We both had the same shade of deep red in our hair, though lately the sun had been adding golden highlights to mine. Our noses were long and came to a point, our jaws rounded, and our cheeks high. While I was three inches taller than she, lately she had taken to wearing shoes that lifted her height, so on the odd days when we were away from our parents and she would tuck her hair up, we truly did look alike. The part of our features that stood out, though, was our maroon eyes. While not completely unknown on our planet, they were still an oddity enough that people would do a double-take when they saw them. 

“They’re amazing,” she whispered to me before clapping her hands again at one of the antics up on stage. Secretly I agreed with her, but I daren’t say so. I had the feeling men were not supposed to talk at these events, either.

* * * * *

Now visit all the rest of the wonderful  hop!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,