D is for Dacryphilia #Spanka2z #spanking #tears

What is Dacryphilia?

It's a fetish where someone gets turned on by another's tears (or even sometimes, their own.)

This seems like a suitable fetish to discuss during a Spanking from A to Z challenge, don't you think? I don't know what the percentage of people who have this particular fetish is, but I would suspect that people who are spankos might have a propensity toward it.

In spanking fiction, many people have the spank/spankee become aroused via the act of spanking, and considering how much of a fetish spanking is, that shouldn't be a surprise, but in real life, there are also people who get turned on by the tearful results of said spanking. I can't think, off the top of my head, of any books I've read where tears were what made the Top excited, but would love some recommendations if you know of any.


Labels: , , , , ,