It's been an amazing year. I take twice a year to kind of go over my dreams and goals and to reset. This is one of those times.
In 2014, I achieved some amazing things. Absolutely amazing. And in 2015, I'm prepared for a fantastical year.
So, what were my goals for 2014?
- 8 self-published books
- 5 longer books accepted by publishers
- Have one of my books optioned for a movie
What did I achieve?
- I bring in more money than I did a year ago.
- 43 self-published books under 3 different names
- A summer course written on metaphysics
- 11 longer books accepted by publishers
- 2 contracted series
- 2 books accepted for next year
That's pretty awesome! Glad you can't see I'm doing a happy dance right now.
And now, for 2015 goals. At the end of 2015, I will have:
- A novel accepted by a major publishing house
- 5 novels accepted by publishers
- 2 books optioned for film/tv
- Cut down on novellas
- Living the majority of my time away from the computer rather than in front of it.
Labels: dreams, goals, imagination, metaphysics, plans, resolutions