More partnering for #CSSundays @RayannaJamison #spanking @CorbinsBend #Romance

And here's another Coming Soon Sundays post from A Perfect Partnership by Rayanna Jamison, part of Corbin's Bend Season Two. Available later this week.

Josiah Jefferson left the polygamist community he grew up in to make a new home in Corbin's Bend. He wanted to find the one  woman he could love and spank for the rest of his life. When a summer storm blows beautiful Lannea Paulsen into his life, he sees it as fate and never looks back.

Lannea Paulsen, better known as Laney to everyone but the stubborn Josiah, has had two goals since she moved to Corbin's Bend last year. Save enough money to buy half of The Ginger Paddle, the sushi restaurant she runs with her cousin, and find a strong dominant man who is willing and ready to take her in hand in every way possible.

When Laney puts the business in jeopardy, Josiah comes to the rescue. One thing leads to another and they find themselves in a tumultuous platonic  DD relationship. Sparks fly  as they both refuse to admit the depth of their true feelings. Will they settle for less than they desire or will they chase after everything they have ever wanted?


EXCERPT:

“There were extenuating circumstances.” That was the first thing she said when he answered the phone.

“I’m sorry, who is this?” He knew exactly who it was, and he had an inkling why she was calling, but he wasn’t about to put up with bad phone manners. She could address him properly, identify herself when he picked up and speak to him with a modicum of respect. He deserved at least that much.

He sensed her tension, and could tell she was fighting to keep from responding with a scathing insult or sarcastic remark.

“Josiah, this is Laney-and I’m calling to”—

“I’m sorry this is who?” He was being a bit of an ass, but he had a few rules of his own, and it was better that she recognized right now that he was not playing around.

She sighed audibly, and started over. “Josiah, this is Lannea, and I’m calling to tell you I have something to report.”

“Okay- I’m listening. Let’s hear it.”

“I was forty-five minutes late to work and I almost missed the seafood delivery. Well, actually I did miss it, but I called him, and he came back around.”

Shoot, that didn’t sound good. “What were the extenuating circumstances?”

“I was out late, and I forgot Ginger needed me to meet the truck this morning because she had a doctor appointment.”

“Why were you out late?” He was curious if she was trying to make things seem more dire than they were, or if she had gone somewhere else after leaving his place.

Lannea faltered on the other end of the phone, and he could tell she was working hard to keep her cool.

“What do you mean, why was I out late? I was with you!”

“I see.” Josiah kept his tone even and his words to the point.  “What time were you supposed to be there this morning?”

“Eight-forty-five- which is about two hours earlier than I usually come in!” She was whining a little, and he knew she could see that this wasn’t going to go her way.

“Lannea, it is after ten in the morning, and you left my house before midnight. I’m certain you could have managed to get to work on time to meet the truck.”

“But- I forgot!” Lannea cried pitifully. Josiah had to stifle a laugh. She was really trying to milk the ‘not my fault’ card today. He had news for her. It wasn’t going to work.


Find Rayanna Online:

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rayanna-Jamison/485884264849470

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8185681.Rayanna_Jamison

Blog: http://rayannajamison.blogspot.com/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RayannaJamison

******

Got a book coming out in the next couple months and want to be featured? Fill out this form and I'll get back with you :)

Labels: , , , , ,